Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013 EMSA / MWSA Outstanding Volunteer Award

I'm very pleased to announce that I have been awarded the EMSA / MWSA Outstanding Volunteer Award this year.

The honour was awarded to me last night for the many areas of organization and media management improvement I've done with the MWSA and Selects FC over the past 2.5 years.

It also recognizes my role as the creator of the U8 MWSA Junior League Academy Soccer program. This academy program was a the first of its kind at the U8 age group in Edmonton. Each season helps to prepare youngsters for the start of competitive U10 soccer.

Thank you to everyone for awarding me this honour and for the continued support that the organization, parents and of course my team show me season after season. 

Sincerely,
Coach Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment